Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content




You are here : Home | Support | Questions

Support questions answered



Web Part Error: A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Page cannot be displayed or imported. The type MTN.SP2010.CoZa.Support.QAWP.VisualWebPart1.VisualWebPart1, MTN.SP2010.CoZa.Support.QAWP, Version=, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=36d5a86e53d43ab3 could not be found or it is not registered as safe.
 Twitter feed from MTN SA
  • @J_man_ Hi, it was a prepaid sim, which wasn't in use for 4months. As per prepaid t&c's, if a sim isn't use for 3months, it is deactivated. 4 minutes ago
    Ad Banner Placeholder