Share tunes, pics and vids through our Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS)
Send multimedia content to friends, family and peers, including audio clips, images
Please view your applicable price plan
rates to see what you’ll be paying.
How to get it
To set up MMS
- Dial *123*12#
- MMS settings will be sent to your phone
- Download and save these settings
- If you’re asked for a PIN, enter 1234
- If your phone asks if you want to save these as default settings, press ’Yes’
- Switch your phone off and on again to activate MMS
To send an MMS
- Download MMS settings to your cellphone
- Go to ’Messages’ on your phone
- Choose ’MMS’ and select ’Create New’ (consult the manual
if your phone works differently)
- Add text, image, an audio or video clip to your MMS
- Select the number you’re sending it to
- Press ’Send’
To send an MMS from stored content
- Select the file you’d like to send
- Choose the number you’re sending it to
- Press ’Send via MMS’
Are SMSs and MMSs available on the MTN 3G network?
What are the MTN USSD menu codes for SMS bundles?
Dial *141*2# and select the ’SMS’ option to buy SMS bundles or dial
*141*5# and select ’Manage Bundles’ for SMS bundle cancellations.
How do I check how many SMSs I have left in my account?
What is the charge for a delivery receipt on all of the price plans?
A delivery receipt costs the same as sending an SMS.