MTN VoiceMail is a service that allows people that are calling you to record voice messages when you are unable to take the call, or when your cellphone is switched off or out of coverage.
You can also record a personalised greeting and customise your VoiceMail settings.
How to use
Set up VoiceMail from your phone
- Dial 100 from your cellphone.
- Follow the voice prompts to set your PIN and record your personal greeting.
Main VoiceMail menu
- To access your voicemail box dial 100 from your MTN handset or 083 100 from another phone (PIN will be required)
- Follow the voice prompts.
For direct access to your messages
- Dial111from your MTN cellphone or 083 111 from another phone.
- Customers can also leave a voicemail without the phone ringing by dialling 08314 (plus last 9 digits of the number)
What does it cost?
- Calling 100 from your cellphone to retrieve your messages is FREE
Q How do I change my VoiceMail password?
A. Dial 120.
Q What is the International VoiceMail Retrieval USSD code?