With MTN iMail you receive your voicemail messages via MMS or as an audio attachment on an email.
You can also specify on your MTN iMail account that all your MTN FaxMail messages be forwarded to your email address as a .PDF attachment.
This service is especially useful if you’re travelling abroad as you can access your voice messages from any internet/Wi-Fi-enabled device, whether it’s a laptop, desktop, tablet or smartphone.
Using MTN iMail, you can:
- Set up message notifications
- Edit message forwarding options and message playback modes
- Change passwords
- Block callers from leaving voice messages
- Add recipient fax machine number
- Schedule reminder calls and configure automated MessageMe delivery options to any email address or MMS-capable handset
- Personalise your voicemail and record multiple voicemail greetings to be played at different times of the day
- Choose to receive your voicemail messages via MMS
- Save all voicemail and FaxMail messages to your laptop or PC
How to use
How does it work?
- Log in from www.mtn.co.za with ‘My Account’
- Registered users are only required to input their Username and Password
- If you are a new user, click iMail and select ‘a new user’ from a pop up window to register.
- Once registered and logged in, open up iMail to use it
- Please note, iMail may open a new browser window or a new browser tab. Unblock pop
up from www.mtn.co.za if your security settings
do not allow pop ups from www.mtn.co.za
- Please note, for old users, cellphone numbers and PIN are longer required and you
are required to register with ‘My Account’ for future use of Username and Password.
MTN iMail is free. It is available to all MTN subscribers.